Digital Strategists and Content Strategists! While we are not currently looking for freelance partners, we are always happy to hear from freelancers interested in working on projects for credit unions and progressive businesses. We’re a tight-knit team committed to doing excellent work while taking care of our partners and each other.
About the Position
As a freelance partner, you will support a small, engaged team of project managers, designers, and programmers to help us build compelling websites, marketing campaigns, and other interactive projects. Typical deliverables include strategic recommendation decks, personas, analytics reviews, wireframes, digital strategy plans, and web content.
- Can you quickly understand and define what a company needs to do to become more competitive in their market?
- Can you dig into data and separate the signal from the noise to create specific, actionable recommendations and solutions?
- Can you write exceptional marketing copy with a memorable and distinctive tone?
- Can you create compelling website and email layouts and messaging that drive results?
- Do you have at least two years practicing your craft professionally?
- If you’re not sure about your answer to any of these questions, are you excited by the challenge of learning how to develop these new skills
The ideal skill set includes:
- Ability to conduct and synthesize research for deliverables such as customer personas, competitor analysis, and user tests.
- The ability to analyze and create the best possible user interactions and task flows while being mindful of key branding and marketing concerns.
- Professional content management, copywriting, or wireframing experience that includes writing compelling placeholder headlines in your wireframes.
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Not required, but pluses:
- Experience creating sitemaps and wireframes for large website projects (such as full website redesigns), as well as small website projects (such as adding a new feature to a page).
- WordPress knowledge and familiarity with Axure.
We work with three primary types of clients, all closely aligned with our desire to work with organizations that want to make the world a better place.
- Credit Unions: We believe that local finance is a critical component of healthy communities, and we work with credit unions across the country to help them stand out and compete against the big guys.
- Cooperatives & Member Organizations: We love working with cooperatives that are committed to delivering a fantastic service built around the needs and interests of their members.
- Progressive Businesses: As a proud B Corp, we attract like-minded businesses that are committed to doing well by doing good.
Some of the Benefits
PixelSpoke is committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment full of great people who share and live our core values. Our benefits include:
- We do all the project management, so you don’t have to.
- We cultivate long-lasting relationships with freelance partners.
- We will provide you with the relevant context you need to understand the client so you save time on interviews.
- Once you invoice us, we make sure you get paid quickly.
Sound like you?
If this looks like a role you’d love and excel in, please send a message to our UX Architect and Digital Strategist Nancy D’Inzillo at [email protected] expressing your interest. While we are not looking for new freelance partners at this time, we would still be happy to hear from you so we can contact you at a future date about potential projects.
Include your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, or a link to your online portfolio as well as a note about which of our core values most resonates with you.