We’re thrilled to welcome Jessie Bond to the PixelSpoke team as our new Project Manager! Jessie is a business and marketing strategist, data enthusiast, and problem solver who has more than seven years of experience leading digital and community engagement marketing initiatives for nonprofits, small businesses, and large public agencies.
Here’s more from Jessie:
What about your new job makes you most excited?
To get to know my colleagues and join a team of talented, motivated, thoughtful, and values-driven people.
Are you a morning or night person?
A night person who will jump out of bed in the morning for a great cup of coffee.
What’s your favorite local Portland business?
Freeland Spirits, a woman-owned whiskey and gin craft distillery.
What’s the most life-changing book you’ve read in the last three years?
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**K by Mark Manson
Best TV show of all time?
List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:
- Travel the world with my wife and show her where I studied abroad in Italy.
- Launch my personal blog about where to find the best chocolate chip cookies in Portland, Oregon.
- Become fluent in another language (non-Engligh language)
- Be asked to be a keynote speaker at a conference.
- Join a Board of Directors for a cause I believe in.
Name one thing you miss about being a kid:
Playing competitive soccer all the time.
What would choose as your last meal?
A Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich.