We’re thrilled to announce that three of our clients won 2020 CUNA Diamond Awards in the Website Category!
Keesler Federal Credit Union, which won a Diamond Award for New Rebranded Website, serves over 238,000 members in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and the United Kingdom, as well as prospective members in these regions. While Keesler Federal has a loyal and fast-growing membership base, the credit union realized that it would need to upgrade its digital capabilities in order to remain competitive in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
Keesler Federal and PixelSpoke identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Increase website engagement through a streamlined user experience
- Generate leads to enable customized follow-up to prospects
- Increase clicks to their membership application by presenting a compelling case for prospects to make the switch
Learn more about Keesler Federal’s redesign.
Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union, which won a Category’s Best Diamond Award for Website Redesign, has served the people and communities of Southeastern Louisiana for more than 80 years. Today, as a full-service, modern financial institution, Telco is dedicated to helping its more than 29,000 members do more with their money and break free from big banking with lower rates, convenience, and exceptional service.
Baton Rouge Telco and PixelSpoke identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Elevate Baton Rouge Telco’s brand to excellence
- Create a powerful digital marketing platform increasing member join applications
- Encourage members to take control of their financial futures by increasing the use of online members support tools
Learn more about Baton Rouge Telco’s redesign.
OnPoint Community Credit Union, which won a Diamond Award for Website Redesign, has been improving the lives of its members and the communities it serves—including Portland, Vancouver, Eugene and Bend—for more than 85 years. In that time, OnPoint has grown to be the largest community-owned financial institution headquartered in Oregon with more than 395,000 loyal members.
OnPoint and PixelSpoke identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Provide a unique and personalized user experience to both potential and existing members
- Offer comprehensive financial education resources and tools to members
- Create an intuitive navigation structure for such a content-dense website
Learn more about OnPoint’s redesign.
PixelSpoke has won more than 35 other awards for its websites, including prior CUNA Diamond Awards, Webby Awards, Davey Awards, Communicator Awards, Summit Creative Awards, and W3 Awards. Explore our other credit union website redesigns.