Ula Kuras, Account Manager
Through a diverse career, I have always been fascinated by the connection between the collaboration of a project team and the larger organization and its goals. I believe great account management is driven by making those connections.
I know I’m successful when a client relationship evolves from a single project into an ongoing strategic partnership because of our insight into their true business needs.
I have a B.S. in Communications from New York University, which wove together my passions for public relations, art, music, fashion and journalism, as well as a multimedia certification from Portland State University. As an account executive for two full-service advertising agencies in New York, I acquired a deep appreciation of process and managing a diverse team to execute on complex projects.
At PixelSpoke, I love working in a supportive environment with great co-workers, and the collaborative partnership with my clients to help their businesses grow.
- What I love about Portland – That you are never too far from natural beauty, with the ocean, the Gorge, the mountains and forests all within an easy drive.
- My favorite place ever traveled – Iceland, where the natural scenery and tap water are unlike anywhere else on earth.
- Hobbies – Cooking, gardening, hiking, snowshoeing, photography, yoga and independent film.
- Weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten – Wątróbka (liver in Polish)
- Bonus fact! I was born in Poland and came to the exotic world of Titusville, Florida when I was two.