Hannah Ferber, Account Manager
The common theme throughout my career has been teaching myself how to overcome the problems placed in front of me.
This passion for problem solving has translated naturally into our work at PixelSpoke. I’m proud of the number of companies that we have helped to improve their websites and digital marketing, ranging from small companies to global corporations.
I’ve studied business at Dartmouth, Disabilities Education at San Jose State, and I have a B.A. in mathematics from Macalester College. I’ve been fortunate to work in several different fields, including academic research, teaching in low-income schools, managing and growing school mentorship programs in the tri-county area, web programming, project management and account management.
At PixelSpoke, I get to learn constantly and collaborate with a team of smart and kind peers to help our clients understand and create results in the digital space.
- What I love about Portland – The cultural events, passion for community engagement and the desserts!
- My favorite place ever traveled – Slovenia…castles, caves, forests, beaches, and seafood; overall a cute little country with much to be proud of.
- Hobbies – Knitting, gardening, traveling, dance, pilates, and cycling.
- Weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten – Tomato soup with fish eyes in Budapest.
- Bonus fact! I received a National Science Foundation grant to research an area of algebraic combinatorics.