Cameron Madill, CEO
My life is defined by a relentless drive to learn. I bring that passion to studying business models, marketing strategies, and digital techniques that connect our clients with their customers.
I’m proud of building a company focused on client relationships in an industry that often prioritizes projects over people. Over half of our revenue comes from existing clients, and this continues to expand as we deepen our understanding of our clients’ customers.
I’ve had the honor of doing several exciting projects over the past few years:
- Launching and running the Portland Accelerator program, a local incubator for growth-oriented businesses
- Running the business education curriculum for a US State Department international leadership program. Entrepreneurs from emerging markets visit the US for education and cross-cultural engagement
- Serving as one of twenty delegates to the 2011 G20 Young Entrepreneur Summit in Nice, France
I have B.A. in History and a B.S. in Physics from Stanford University. The rest of my education has been self-directed, in the form of numerous marketing and entrepreneurial groups, hundreds of books read, and the many lessons that come from co-founding a successful business.
What I love about our work is the compelling balance of strategy, analysis, and aesthetics in every engagement.
- What I love about Portland – August
- My favorite place ever traveled – The sublime Lago Titicaca in Bolivia
- Hobbies – Soccer, traveling, reading, and spending time with my friends and family
- Weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten – Grasshoppers in Tanzania
- Bonus fact! I taught Jazz improvisation to homeless children in Piura, Peru for a summer